? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (35 Ratings)??3056 Grabs Today. 40136 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??2649 Grabs Today. 38433 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer Projects...Accomplished?

This has been a really good summer.  I haven't done much writing, but I've worked on a few other projects which haveft me feeling quite accomplished.  Here's a bit of what I did project-wise:

*Blurb book for Provo years (almost done)
*Blurb book for California years (almost done)
*Year one scrapbook for Alexander (almost done)

Okay, so that wasn't a long list, but you see that I've made some progress, right?  In addition to that, I've read a few books (see my goodreads site or the sidebar of this blog), organized a lot of our home, and at least LOOKED at the book and articles and various other writing projects that I've been neglecting!

Despite nothing being 100% finished, I feel surprisingly accomplished.  Oh!  I just remembered one other thing I started:  piano lessons! That's right.  I'm 37 years old and I'm learning to play the piano.  Yeah for me!

0 comments: