? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (35 Ratings)??3056 Grabs Today. 40136 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??2649 Grabs Today. 38433 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Are You In On "The Secret"?

Okay, as is typical of me, I am about a decade behind on this "new" book, The Secret.  I rejected it outright when my sister, Barb,  mentioned it to me years ago.  It just sounded...stupid.  And boring.  And way too over-the-moon-touchy-feelie-self-help-mumbo-jumbo for me.  However, I picked it up in Malaysia yesterday....(sorry, but how cool did that sound?).  Anyhoo, I did  happen to be in Kuala Lampur  yesterday and I bought it.  I read the whole thing on the plane, save about 10 pages.  I found myself thinking..."Hmm..."  And I'll leave it at that.  I'm dying to know what you all think of it.  So, spill it!  Is there a secret?  Is this more than simply positive thinking?  Is it wacky?  Have you tried any of the principles described?  I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please share.  After I process more, I'll share more of my thoughts, as well. 

0 comments: